How to play the Christmas Lottery
Getting your entries into the Christmas Lottery could not be easier as there is only one draw to enter:
- First, head over to the Christmas Lottery play page. Here you choose which numbers you want to enter, picking six numbers from a pool of 1 - 50 and then an additional Joker ball from a separate pool of 1 – 5. If you don’t have a set of numbers you want to play or can’t decide on any, then click the Quick Pick option to have them randomly chosen for you
- Pick how many entries you want into the draw. Each board that you fill out is an additional entry, where you can choose up to eight at a time. If you want to enter more than eight times then follow the steps below and restart once you have completed them all
- Add your entries to your cart by clicking the “Add to Cart” button. Here you are taken to the page to review your entries
- Create a LotteryWorld account or sign in to an existing one.
- If you are signed in then you will be directed to pay for your entries. If you do not have an account then you will be prompted to make one once you click the “Pay” button. If you have an account but are not signed in then click the “Sign In” button
- Now you need to pay for your entries. If you have funds in your account already then your entries will be bought and stored in your account. If you have a new account or need extra funds you will be promoted to add more to your account through a variety of popular payment options
- Once you have done all the above and bought your entries then you will be able to see them in your account. After that you just need to sit back, relax and check the results after 25th December over on the Christmas Lottery results page
Christmas Lottery Prizes and Odds
The Christmas Lottery has a fixed jackpot of $18 million, which can only be won in the one draw on Christmas day. If the prize is not won by a player then it does not rollover to next year and won’t be added or re-drawn. To win the jackpot you must match all six numbers and the Joker ball that are drawn.
You can also win prizes for matching fewer than all the numbers drawn. You can see all the prizes and the odds of winning those prizes in the table below: